Saturday, February 05, 2005

Day 14: I will go to Boston now.

Well, I am pleased with the feedback and ideas you all have offered a girl like me in how to meet friends in bookstores better, and I plan to get right back on that horse but at a different book store other than Borders, although I appreciated Admiral Sprot's warm invitation which I might take him up on some day.

But for now, when I was in the Stop and Shop, where I buy my
orange juice, I heard 2 nice looking young people talk about how they were going to a city that is Boston for this weekend, which has the superbowl enclosed in it, I decided that maybe I should follow them and head on up to Boston to hang out with them and play "snow football" with them, as they were talking to each other about doing exactly that.

So it is now apparent that I am going to get in a car and just drive on up there, and spend Saturday night and Sunday night in that city of great sports and culture, and try to find where that party is, because they didn't seem to want to tell me, and join them and have a really great time. So I probably won't be able to blog here until I get back on Monday, and I might have a lot of new
earth friends when I return on Monday, but I promise I won't forget about all of my blogger friends, and I hope that you will have nice thoughts for me this weekend, as I try my adventure of new earth friends and superbowls in the city that is called Boston, US of A.

Love,
Orch


5 Comments:

Blogger rg said...

Well Orchid... do take care of yourself, for us!

Good luck on the trip. Hope the sewage in Boston doesn't break because of all the people flushing during half-time...

LOL.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Alejandro Valdivia said...

Good luck! I want to go to Boston so bad! I hope you have fun.

3:03 AM  
Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

Boston is a great city! I'm sure you'll find some earth friends there! good luck finding the party, but remember, where you are is where the party is!

--Rob

8:54 AM  
Blogger [ - Aswin - ] said...

OD,
How was your Weekend? Hope you enjoyed it.
Patriots 2-in-2... Unbelievable!!
Do post some snaps of your trip if possible.(Mebbe you can blurr your face :D )

3:23 AM  
Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

Well! I thank you all for your support in my trip! The sewage was okay, and I was grateful for its being so, because I did use the bathroom in that gas station afterall.

I am happy that Lolichi has joined our group of blog friends, because she seems very nice and knows another language that is not Spanish or English.

Unfortunately, I do not own a digital camera, so I could not take any pictures of my adventure, but I can say that I don't think I saw the actual city of Boston, because it did not seem so big, but that I was maybe just near the edge of it and since I found my earth friends there, I did not transpire to become in the city of Boston itself, but I could be wrong.

It is nice to be back in my support of blog friends, and that just means so much to me.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home