Monday, January 31, 2005

Day 9: A friend in need

I have always said that when a fellow blogger best friend is in need that I will come to the aid of that blogger friend and be there for him or her. It seems that time has come and I now will do what I can.

My blogger friend, Aswin, who lives in a country called India is addicted to something he calls Online F1 Management Game. It seems he needs some other F1 Gamers to help him out with a project that does not involve his asking gamers for money. So if any of my loyal blogger friends has the ability to help him out, please check out his great site and let him know because I'm sure he would appreciate it and he is just so sweet like my other blog friend, Alejo, who inspired me to eat chocolate with my neighbor.

So speaking of my neighbor, it appears that he just must have so much responsibility taking care of his cat and feeding him and changing his litter box, that it just doesn't look like he's going to have time to commit to a friendship with me. I am sure he is disappointed, but I slipped a note in his mailbox and just said, "I have always believed that taking care of an animal that is a pet holds great importance in the world and I admire your strength to sacrifice a friendship you want desperately in order to help out that cat of yours."

So it really does seem that my journey to find friends is making me much less selfish and that I am caring more and more about others, even though I didn't even expect that to happen. But it also is the case that I ran into a person that I knew 9 years ago and it comes to be that I didn't even know who he was. So I guess it's as someone who was a wise old lady used to always say, "There are two sides of every coin, and one will be dirty and one will be clean."

Love,
Orchard


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home