Monday, January 24, 2005

Day 2: My plan to watch The Nanny with my neighbor

So I got to thinking about my experience with my neighbor yesterday and the thought that I had was this: Maybe when I thought he was telling me to stop broom-shoveling his car, he really only said it because he had a hard time accepting something nice a neighbor did for him.
So now I've decided that he probably wants me to ask him to come over and watch a movie with me on tv. I think there will be reruns of The Nanny playing on some cable channel. I know it's not exactly a movie, but that Nanny sure is something else, and I'd like to share a laugh or two with my neighbor who is too scared to admit he wants a friend in me.

So that is my plan and I just wanted to share with all my loyal bloggers. I can see no one else has posted any comments on my blog. That's probably because you are all a little scared of letting a new friend into your life too, but I'm here to tell you you don't have to be. If you want to share something exciting or scary that happened when you were trying to find a new friend, or if you have any ideas of how I should deal with finding my new friends, feel free to share.

Okay, well, have a good day!

love,
Orchard P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home