Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Day 4: Depressed because you guys won't write to me

Well, it seems I don't have much to tell you today. I didn't call to be in the Pilates class yet because I got so excited that people were writing in on my blog. But it also seems that when I woke up this morning and ran to my blog, I realized no one had written anything new for me. That really threw me into quite a depression today and I'm not even going to make my writing be in different colors like I always do, because I just don't have the heart for it.

So while I was being depressed today, I didn't do much of anything but try out my new eliptical exercise machine. The machine was nice to try out, but it didn't feel like it was working me out in all the ways I needed and it's like I always say, If something isn't working out the way you wanted it to, why are you still doing it?

So I don't know how much more I'll work out on my Gazelle eliptical machine. But I do know that today has been a sad day for Orchard because while I really do want to make friends, maybe I'm just too emotionally sensitive to all this rejection when even my best blogger friends don't post a comment every day and leave me to work on my Gazelle which isn't even doing all the stuff I wanted it to.

I hope still love,
orchard




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even Richard Simmons needs a day of rest I guess. At least it sounds good. Your new elliptical exercise machine sounds really neat. Do you go in circles when using it? Perhaps your problem is that you're dizzy all the time from using it.

Brick Wall

9:48 PM  
Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

I love your "can-do" attitude, Brick Wall. Thank you for trying to help solve my problem of finding friends. The Gazelle doesn't spin in circles, unfortunately, although from time to time I still feel dizzy. Maybe that is part of it, because when I really get to thinking about it, it seems I'm dizzy sometimes when I'm trying to make friends, and I always thought it was from excitement or anxiety, but even thought I only got the machine 3 days ago, maybe my lack of finding friends is because of my Little Tony's Gazelle eliptical machine afterall.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duz your machin not spin in circles b/c is it ellipical? Elipzes are NOT circles, did you no that?

- Jazen & Jinny

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home