Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Day Number I am not sure, because I have had an adventure which leaves me needing to put the "peepers" to bed

Well, this is a short post, but I just had to tell you all that I was okay, as it's been a while since I posted on account of a story that will probably just make you go, "Oh, that Orchard!" and other such phrases that characterize the drama that has unfolded before my eyes. And that story that has unfolded within the drama is one that I will tell you tomorrow, for today I have just returned from my adventure and now must rest my "peepers," as they say. But I thank you all for coming and caring and loving, and I will be back once again, and you are just wonderful to be patient with an Orchard such as I!

Love always,


Orch

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

No worries.
Sometimes the journey is fast.
Sometimes the journey is slow.

Travel as you may and have a great day.

Take Care
Michael

11:33 PM  
Blogger rg said...

^
^
|
|
What he said. =)

Greetz Orchid. Hope to read from ya soon.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home