Monday, March 21, 2005

Day 57: The most beautiful song in the world and how it will make everything right again

Dear Friends,

Well, I have decided that it might not be the wisest thing to leave more notes around Kimmy's place of residence, since I last almost had an encounter with a crazy fan, and really, a girl like I just doesn't have time to deal with people who are crazy fans of her letters and Hello Kitty notes she has left for her friend, Kimmy. I also fear that Kimmy will not recognize me as the real Orchard if I visit, and she may say, "No more, Orchard!" to me, thinking I am such an imposter as she intimated a few days ago.

So the plan that I have devised is the following:

Step 1: Write the most beautiful song in the world about how I am the real Orchard and how I am not an imposter, but actually Kimmy's best friend

Step 2: Practice my singing voice until I have quite a rather pleasing tonal quality to my lullabies

Step 3: Take my new song and my practiced voice to Kimmy's place of residence.

Step 4: Throw pennies at Kimmy's window, on account of their not being so big as to destroy the window, but being nice enough to make a little "tick tick" as they land on the window. I have also decided this would be a good deed of the night, as children might find the pennies in the morning and that might just make their day so that they say, "Hey! I have found a penny here on the pavement below this place of residence and it has just changed everything!"

Step 5: Sing my melodic song to Kimmy in the hopes that she will know only the real Orchard would sing like this to her.

Step 6: Have fun with Kimmy again as my best friend revisited.

So that is my plan, but I am still stuck on Step 1. I suppose if I am in a real pickle, I could always set my ostrich poem to music if need be, but then all my friendship and real-orchard-being tellings will have to be metaphoric instead of stated, but that is not such a bad thing. So that is my systematic blog entry of the day and it quite seems like I am an organized person with these 6 steps, so Monday has certainly shown me a thing or two!

Love,

Orch

(And I must say that I am so happy, as always, and appreciate so much, the love and support of my special blogger friends who are loyal and lovely, and give me kind words about Kimmy and my poem, like Mike and Alejo, Dreamwalker and Javafoofoo, Michael, and all the other ones who are supportive in spirit and eyes, which is just rather invaluable. And I would also like to welcome a one Marc who is just the sweetest guy, along with the other sweetest blog guy friends I have, but he is just shy to post on the public domain of orchard, but he posts things in a shower, where he appears to be best friends with "celebs" as they are known to be called. And yet even so, he seems like he might become friends with a one Justin, who has a tone which is not too dissimilar from Marc's, but really not the same--which just proves that is the wonder of life and Monday!)


1 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

I will say this much, Kimmy should feel like the luckiest bipedal creature on earth. What friend wouldn't want pebbles knocking on their window to announce the most beautiful song in the world?

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home