Monday, March 07, 2005

Day 43: My freckle/moth/computer disk dream and really, what does it mean after all?

Before I tell you the dream which I had in my brain last night, I must thank all of you who have come to alleviate my fears of hurting any of you because of my new best earth friend, and I just appreciate it more than you can probably even imagine because that is just the way a girl such as I is, and I wanted to let you know of such.

Well, it seems that it came to pass I had quite a dream last night and the quite a dream that I had seemed to be this:

I was peeling bananas and throwing the peels in a garbage disposal with my new best earth friend, Kimmy, who doesn't speak much English because I have learned in real life that she is from a very far off place that she likes to call "Taiwan." And for each banana peel we would throw into the disposal, a tiny moth would fly out and land on my nose and sometimes even bite my nose, and then when I went to look at my face in a mirror which was really just a reflection in a tv in the dream, it came to be that the moths had not only bitten my face, but each bite turned into a little freckle on my face, and I rather looked like I had been out in the sun, which is not the case in real life as it tends to be too cold for sun bathing still.

Well, then Kimmy did not have any freckles on her face because the moths only wished to land on my face, but she was laughing at me and pointing at me and saying, "Funny, funny, oh yes, quite funny!" which Kimmy has not yet said in real life, but I imagine it's a simple enough thing she might say soon if she thinks such a thought, which I'm not entirely sure she has yet, of me anyway, although she has said "Fun!" a few times in real life and those are times I treasure to a great deal (like the time on Saturday when I showed her how to microwave a bag of
popcorn but leaving just a little bit of the bag open instead of entirely closed as they say to do, and watching the fun that ensues, as they say).

And then Kimmy and I took a purple yoga mat and bopped all of the moths with it and killed them, but my freckles still did not disappear and then the dead moths were actually little
computer disks now, in my dream, and I was so happy to see them, when in real life I am not so happy or unhappy to see a computer disk. And Kimmy and I cradled the computer disks and drown them in milk, as though we were pleased to have a baby of our own, but it was only a computer disk, much as I just said a moment ago.

Well, that's about it. Except in the end, after we had made sure the computer disks had had enough milk, it developed that Kimmy was no longer Kimmy, but rather just some stranger that I didn't recognize at all, but that might have resembled a woman who asked me how to use a CoinStar at my local Stop and Shop and who was quite intrigued by my ease with utilizing the machine to make my change turn into a receipt which consequently became dollar bills and such, after a cashier had taken it and made it be money.

So this dream has rather stayed with me for most of the day thus far, and I do wonder what it might mean. I am not one to be the best intepreter of my own said dreams, but it still does not change the fact that it was 58 degrees F today which was rather quite nice because a girl can only ask for nice days now and then, and it is just the way life goes when that request is met, such as today in the great state of New York, US of A, even though I do not speak of said country's military actions.

Love,
Orchard

4 Comments:

Blogger Elle said...

An interesting dream Orchard, but I am not very good at dream interpretations either. I do think that the bites turning into freckles (sunkisses) reflects the way you are usually so positive in your attitude to everything.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Alejandro Valdivia said...

A better question would be if you really want to know what your dream means (not that I'd know anyways).
In any case, keep dreaming and dream on... that's even more important, right?

8:38 PM  
Blogger rg said...

This just proves that bananas are evil, cds are kewl.

LOL.

Wow, that was an interesting dream Orchid, I don't know if it has a message or not. Perhaps it left for you to tell in a later time.

1:35 AM  
Blogger "THE" Rob Cerio said...

Orchard... I came upon this site that is all about dream symbolism:

http://astrocenter.astrology.msn.com/msn/DreamDictionary.aspx

I hope it helps!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home