Saturday, February 19, 2005

Days 25, 26, 27: Adventure begins anew

Well, as always I should say that life is just one thing led after another one of those things, and these past few days have been no different from that! But I am going to try an experiment of becoming an integral part of a yoga class because it seems that is just as popular as Pilates and I aim to come home with more friends than I could ever have imagined and maybe even teach a class or two if they tell me how and I learn it!

I will report back this weekend on my lovely sunny new adventures because I do just feel a whole bit of light has opened up after I let my Shell Love Man move away without me, because I really do think now that he was holding me back and a girl needs to not let a guy such as he hold her back if she has a mission which is as important as the one I have is, and so that is why I wanted to let you know because you are all so very sweet and I just am thrilled we can talk about movies and American soccer together even if some people might call it football which is just as nice..


Love,

Orchard/Orchid :)

4 Comments:

Blogger angie. said...

That is such a great idea, Orchard, I really wish I thought of that! I wish you the best of luck, though this time I really think you found a great way to meet new freinds!

Always a web freind,
Javafoofoo

7:25 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

I think the yoga is a great idea. Soccer, to me, is a game involving excellent footwork and no hands. If the game you are referring to is the one where they dress up like space men, i would call it american football. That's how they play it over here anyway (soccer).

3:27 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

I wasn't finished, and pressed the button absent mindedly. I wanted to say thanks, and I don't know what my mother's new knees will be made of yet. I'll let you know.

Good Luck!

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Orchard,
Yoga is indeed a great experience, and a wonderful way to meet new friends. Better yet, you learn a few amazing tricks that can be great for entertaining at parties. Such as, being able to hold yourself up on only two hands, in a stance similar to that taken by the frog in your bio (but without resting on one's hind legs), and being able to scratch your left ear with your right foot. You even learn a new song called "Ohm," which can be fun to sing at campfires and evening gatherings.

Enjoy!

-Mike
GarageSpin

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home