Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bowling and best friend bloggers

Well, it is a Saturday and I have decided that if no one on Friendster wants to be my friend at the moment except the welcome bunny, then perhaps I shall go into the adventures of the real world, as that has tended to be the place where I have had adventures in the past.

So today, I will go to the alley of bowling and throw a few balls around and maybe Igor the Blog will even be better than I am, because they really do say that dogs can bowl like no one else in this world, and I must also give a very BIG THANKS to the best friend blogger Dreamwalker because she saw my frustration and consternation of the disguised blog-music-download-spammers and suggested a "word verification" feature which is really just the nicest thing Blogger.com has done for me today, and I have installed this and am so happy not to have the 'bots telling me to visit their sites of advertisements, so Dreamwalker, I thank you from my orchard-heart.

I will bowl a 4 for you all, my best friend bloggers! And when I meet my new mate that I have not seen yet at the bowling alley today I will tell him that I just have the best best friend bloggers.

Love,
orchy

1 Comments:

Blogger [ - Aswin - ] said...

Do lets know the best you came up with :)

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home