Thursday, September 08, 2005

Well, it is I again!

Dear Best Friend Bloggers,

I have now just come to the usage of my laptop computer and so I felt I must allow my best friend bloggers to know that I am okay in this day and age. And that I cannot believe I have not posted since the month that I have dubbed "The Month of Almost Summer" or "The Month I Stopped Blogging" which is commonly referred to as "June." But this is the fact, and there is no denying it, try as I might.

And I just have tears in my eyes right now, as I witness the kindness of all of my best friend bloggers who have shared their concern for wondering how I was and if I were still only sleeping and dreaming, which is quite a lot of what I have been doing e're these long months of technical summer. But I have also done other activities, which are things that I must tell you about, because there is just no one else that I can tell but you, because you still remain my best friends in the blog world, which is most of the world that I connect with. But tonight, I shall just say that I offer my thoughts and prayers to the bloggers and non-bloggers that have been affected by the hurricane which has changed their lives, and I especially think of Javafoofoo and Rob The Webkahunah, and read their blogs and know that their lives are safe although changed.

And I shall become more of a blogger once again, and I'm sure when I explain my little simple tale, you will understand why I have not been blogging, but I must just say that I appreciate that I now am, and I appreciate so much your love and support as best friend bloggers.

Love,
Orchard

4 Comments:

Blogger Alejandro Valdivia said...

Well, welcome back! we sure missed you!
I'm glad you could use your energy into something such as painting. I would love to see it, if you were to post it it would be awsome.
Anyway, I'm glad to hear from you and read you again.
un abrazo

11:14 PM  
Blogger [ - Aswin - ] said...

wooohoo!
Welcome back.
I agree that Summer is not for Blogging :)). With the Winter nearing, i am sure that we all will get into active blogging

Take Care

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you're back! Looking forward to hearing about your summer adventures.

3:03 PM  
Blogger angie. said...

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts and I am so happy to see you're back!! Yay! :D

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home