Friday, June 17, 2005

Now another day and night

As an old man who used to throw a newspaper at my house growing up used to say, "Doncha know it?" And I was thinking about his words today when I realized ANOTHER day has gone by and I've pretty much just been sleeping and eating and doing other necessities of life since my trip to MichGan just wore me out, and I haven't had as much time to blog as I was thinking in my noggin' of brain-thoughts.

So I shall just have to say that I have written about 10 blog posts in my head, but now my fingers just have to decide to take the energy to put those brain-thoughts of blogs into the keyboard of letters on the laptop of the computer I tend to use whilst writing posts for my best friend bloggers.

And I also just wonder what is that little noise birds make when they are sounding like they're eating or clucking something but they are not eating, which tends to happen after they are washing themselves like a cat to clean themselves?

love,
orchy

2 Comments:

Blogger angie. said...

You know Orchard,

It's perfectly fine by me that you have 10 blogs in your head and you haven't written it. YOu see, I got back from a lovely trip to NYC in which I came back with a novel amount of info that I've haven't even started on! Procrascination can be a lovely thing (especially if the action includes eating and sleeping!:D)

Oh, and the birds are simply just making small talk. Nothing that fancy.

javafoofoo :P

11:30 AM  
Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

JavaFooFoo--Thank you for your note about the birds and their chatter. That is quite a thing to consider as a bird might be making that noise in a gesture of conversation.

And that is fantastic that you have been to the "big apple" and found a novel in your head from your experiences, because the city that is New York can be just quite an intriguing place.

and I will try to get back on the bloggernet soon, once I have finished my summer hibernation period, which I am now beginning to accept.
love, orch

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home