Wednesday, June 15, 2005

The Day after I have returned from my adventures in the state that I like to call MichGan

Well, it just so happens to be the situation that a girl like I has slept through almost an entire day and now is ready to go to bed again! This might be a result of the changes that have occurred in my life since I departed for the wedding I was hoping to find a mate at or an elderly woman who might support me in my expeditions. But apparently the body that I own has decided that it is high time it gets to sleep, and rest up as it has been under a lot of stress and non-sleep in that state that is fun to call "MichGan" and leave out the syllable that is the soft or short "ih" sound, which I have always found rather offensive anyway.

So I shall just tell you quickly that I had a dream that I was a duck that had feet that were made of steel and the steel feet were quite heavy to carry around with me, and then one fell off and I was sad that I had only one foot, but I was also relieved to not have that weight on my left leg. And then I saw a baby duck and it winked at me and it had a bright red pupil in its eye, which was rather disturbing, but also quite adorable at the same time, as is always the case with baby creatures of the water. Then I was on an aeroplane that was making little circles in the clouds, then I became the pilot of the aeroplane and then I was just at a zoo, smiling and feeding ducks in a pond, and I didn't at all think I was a duck then.

So that was my day, and unfortunately, I will have to nod off again and obey the body that I am in, and come back to you soon when my body has decided it is ready to stop resting and dreaming, and then i will fill you in, but boy it will be something else!

Love always and forever,

Orchard P. Dirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home