Sunday, April 10, 2005

Day 77: The beautiful suprise in orange and glitter, and a robot!

Well, it came to pass that a girl named Orchard received a very special treat yesterday, called Saturday, and that treat that she received was this:

Orchard received a very nice sweet letter from her best friend, Kimmy, and the letter was written on orange construction paper and had a few gold glitter spots on it and it said the following:

"Orchard, you are my best friend and I miss you and I am safe in Taiwan and that is the way that life is, but I am so happy that you tried to get to Taiwan to make sure I arrived safely and that what friends are for."

Well, it was the sweetest letter in the world, but I now much confess, that I am that Orchard which received said letter, and I also must confess that I am the one who wrote said letter that I received.

So I guess it is just back to waiting to hearing from Kimmy, but in the mean time, I have the beautiful letter that I wrote to myself from Kimmy. And I also have the wonderful kind words from my best friend bloggers, and my new blogger friend, Mister Underhill, who has suggested the world of robots, which is quite nice because I have heard of a wonderful robot named Valerie, who dated a Mr. Underwood that was a typewriter, but I really am not into that whole dating scene of typewriters and other such appliances.

Love,

Orchard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home