Thursday, September 15, 2005

but what would a deer eat in the winter if the berries are all dead?

Well, my puppy is quite a cute one which has made me quite as happy as a little deer in the forest eating non-poisonous berries from a bush whilst it is still warm enough that the deer does not have to starve to death for lack of food and overpopulation which is really competition, as they say.

But I have to admit that I almost went to sleep before I started blogging here because it appears to be the case that I am just plum tired, and I was thinking, well, I guess I should let my best friend bloggers know, as they really ought to be kept abreast, and perhaps they will even have a word or two of things that are advice-like that might keep me to be more awake during the "hours of the sun." But I really just do wonder what the deer forage for in the forest when there is nothing left to eat, because despite the common misconception, deer do NOT hibernate in the winter, as this is a deer head and this is a kangaroo head and this is a rabbit, as deer are really just the kangaroos of the north.

Love,
orch

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Deer eat the soft tender bark of trees or dig for grasses that the snow covered fields may expose. Just like the bunnies they lose a lot of weight through the winter.

Any pictures of your puppy?

Take Care
Michael

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home