Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well, I do always try to be nice and friendly, as one can never really tell where one's new best friend might come from, but I have to say that I really am not happy with people putting penis enlargment items on my blog and other people who keep telling me to view their sites about google ad sens and hot dogs and other such material that is really just not clear why it is on my site. So I am feeling now that these bloggers are only using me and I am feeling a bit sad, and perhaps this is because I was up all night with my puppy, Igor the Blog, but perhaps it is because I am feeling these people are cluttering me up and really just not my true best friend bloggers. And this Orchard just really doesn't know what to do.
love,
or

3 Comments:

Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

My point exactly.

love, orch

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is what I refer to as Blog Blight. Drives me nuts. It is why I have added 'word verification' to my blog. Perhaps it may seem a bit unfriendly to make people complete a task whilst commenting on one's blog, but if they are sincere I don't think they will mind :)
I hope Igor is OK?

5:39 AM  
Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

Thank you so much, Dreamwalker, as you have allowed me to feel more control over my own blog-life again and for that, I am so appreciative. And Igor the Blog is doing quite well, although he is appearing to grow up by the day even, until one day he will be a full grown dog!
love, orch

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home