Monday, October 10, 2005

True Friends or foes?

Well, I am making my Friendster rounds, but so far, it does appear no one on the friendster loop has decided to email the girl that I am about becoming my mate or best friend friendster. But I really just need to take a moment out of my blog life history to ask my bloggers a question that I hope they shall understand and take with the amount of sensitivity that I hope to invest in said question.

And that question is this:

It appears to have come to light that some bloggers are posting a sweet comment on my site about how my site is great, and then they say such things as, "check out my german food site" or "My site is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site focusing on mens male enhancement reviews and mens health related topics." It also is a fact that when I click on the site they refer me to, it seems to be some sort of advertisement, and when I click on the name of my special new person that I am hoping is a real blogger friend, it is just a blank profile or one that says nothing at all.

And it really makes me think that I might be a blog-victim of disguised blog-spammers. Because really I am always up for supporting my blogger friends' sites, but when it is an adverstiment for downloading music or male enhancement, I just tend to wonder what kind of friend they really are.

And if you are one of these blogger friends who leaves me advertisement links, and you really are a true friend to me, then please just let me know and don't be insulted by my questioning. It just happenstances that you write in a different generic way than the rest of my best friend bloggers do, and that really is my question of the day, except one more that is, "Does this ever happen to anyone else, and if it does, what do you do about it? Embrace it? Delete it? Have a nice time? Feel sad inside?" What?

Love,
Orch

1 Comments:

Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

If you are "real", Roy, then please leave a message that shows me that you really read my post, as a girl these days just cannot tell if she is getting spammed from people about hotdogs or if it is genuine, because it really feels like spam, but a girl like I would like to give you the benefit of the doubt.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home