Monday, October 03, 2005

Day 5: well, myspace was not so inviting, but friendster is like blogster, even though it is blogger without the "ST" but it should be "Blogster"

Well, I'm just about pooped because I have been trying to set up an account on"line" that will help me find a mate, and I was told by a blogger that if I am not Jewish, then Jdate is not for me, so I suppose that I have been pushed away from that option as I do not have the ability to become Jewish for Jdate when I am not really up for converting my religion, but that is just the way that things tend to occur, and really there are probably reasons beyond my control.

But before I went to get some "shut eye" and allow the sandman to do his little tricks of sleep potion ability with the tooth fairy friend, even though P. Diddy's Making of the Band Girls Part 2 is now coming up again with new gals to rival the old, I wanted to tell you that I have started my new adventure and signed up on what is called, "Friendster.com." which apparently one can join from any country in the whole wide world. I thought that myspace.com might offer refreshments or other services including mate-finding, but apparently they think that I am under the age of 14 for some reason, even though I told them I was not, so they immediately terminated the little account I was just starting.

I was quite hurt at this moment, as I really just felt like they were not even giving me a chance to explain that this was not the case, and that really, I just didn't choose a year the first time, and then I tried to, but it was just not up for making them give me a second chance. And it just goes to show that sometimes you are not offered that second chance and you really just need to switch to another avenue of life like Friendster, who did not doubt that I was over the age of 14, when really they require you to be over the age of 18.

And so this Orchard P Dirk is so tired she can't even change the colors on this post of the date of today, but at least she was able to get the message out that she has started a friendster thing of which she is hoping to find her long lost love or a new mate that is her new best friend, because really, either will do just fine and that's all one can expect from life these days.

love, orch

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know the sandman and the tooth fairy were buds...? Makes sense though. The tooth fairy doesn't want anyone waking up in the middle of a collection/delivery I imagine.

Good luck with Friendster.com.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home