Sunday, September 25, 2005

My new way of being for a blog that is what I tend to write in

Well, I just want to let you know that something is going to change about my blog now, and that something is quite a simple thing that you might even have been saying, "Yes, I think that is a simple thing that ought to change" yourself. And that thing is simply this:

I have been caught up in feeling bad that I have not told you about my trip to MichGan and then all the other things I did this summer, which were not many, but mostly consisted of sleeping, which I have indeed told you already, and the puppy that is Igor the Blog. So from now on, I am letting you know that I am giving up the past, because really it is just making me feel like I can't write about the present, and I have always thought to myself, "The past can really weigh oneself down", but I had never experienced it until my Spring and Summer of the lost blogging. And so, that is the case, and starting this week, I shall just write about the events that happen to me now, and I have a feeling quite a few events will happen, as I have made it my mission to find a mate that is called a "fiance" before the year 2006, because if a girl like I just can't find a best friend that will stay in the country she is in, then a girl like I really ought to look for the next best thing, which is considered a mate.

And so that will be my plan, and as my POA worked out quite interestingly in MichGan, although it did make me sleep all summer, so too will my Plan of Action for a mate will work, but I do just know that I can't sleep so much, as Igor the Blog will want his puppy chow and a responsible owner really should not sleep through a puppy's meal time, and I really do feel I will start renumbering my posts, so as to give me a sense of stability in this here life o' mine.

Love,
Orch

1 Comments:

Blogger angie. said...

I always thought I would look for a best friend who could become my mate, and not look for a mate who could become my best friend. Interesting concept...

Good luck with it.

Oh, and let us know (which I'm sure you'll do) if it works out. If so, I think I'll try your approach!! :D

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home