Saturday, October 15, 2005

about others the world over

Well, I just wanted to write one more post just to say that I am very sad for all of the trouble that has been happening in the world, and whilst I do not tend to write a lot about it, for it makes me quite sad, my heart is with those who have suffered all the world over, and I really just pray that good days will come amidst all the disaster of the world, and I hope those in need know that others, even across the world, feel this way for them.
love,
Orchard P. Dirk

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I be saying goodbye? It seems that way, your last post sounds rather final... I hope not.

But if so , good-luck on your adventures out in the world. Its a great place :)

3:38 AM  
Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

Oh, no! Not one more post forever, but just one more post of that day, as a girl like I is not used to posting every day, but I do intend to keep you updated on all the new adventures I'm about to seek and cash in on.
love, orch

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that goes to show that misunderstanding can be a good thing because I would hate to have been right :) I enjoy your blog very much.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home