Friday, September 16, 2005

When the tail is a waggin'

Well, I do not have a picture of my puppy, as I am not adept at such appliances as digital cameras or scanner machines, but I can share with you a poem I shall write about my puppy on the spot right now, even though my puppy's name is not quite Spot but it is Igor the Blog:

My puppy is a dog that has a white tail
And my puppy likes to wag that tail
My puppy is a dog that has a black nose
And my puppy's black nose is quite cold.

My puppy likes to bark and whine and jump.
My puppy will even do an Irish jig.
My puppy will eat carrots and beets and chocolate chips
But I don't want my puppy to eat from the dump.

Love,
Orchard

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

You paint a picture well.

Take Care
Michael

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I envy you. I would love to have a pet, but we are living in a rented house and have a no-pet-agreement :(
Your puppie's name is "Igor the Blog"? I like that :)

5:06 AM  
Blogger Alejandro Valdivia said...

yeah: wow. better than baudelaireĀ“s best... its always good tou read you.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Orchard P Dirk said...

Thank you, Michael, for your comment of my verbal picture. I do hope that eventually I will have the equipment and knowledge to share a picture or two, although a girl like I does also need to protect the identity of her young pup.

Dreamwalker, yes, my puppy has the distinguishing name of Igor the Blog. Sometimes I call my puppy "Igor the B" for short, if I am feeling like a nickname is in place. I hope that some day you will have a place of residence that allows said pets if you desire them. Thank you for your kind words of my pup!

Alejo, I also appreciate your words of wisdom and mention of b.'s b, as you are the artist of the blog bunch that tends to blog around this part of the world.

love always,
orchy

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home