Sunday, April 02, 2006

Well, it is still I

Well, I have discovered that as of late it has been the case that some of you do believe that the Orchard that is I has gone on and left my fellow blogger best friends. But I am here to tell you that is really not the case at all, and I shall always hold my blogger friends dear, because they are the friends that have stood by me through thick and thin and always will.

And it has happenstanced that my new career of farming tomatoes and cotton has taken up much more time that a girl like I ever would have dreamed possible. Because growing tomatoes in the winter of times and always cotton in just a few pots here and there is not what people always dream it will be even though it is indoors. But this has been the case, and I only must apologize that it has kept me from my best friend bloggers.

So this is just a quick note to let you know I do care for you all, and hopefully Dreamwalker's and Michael's post comments will jumpstart my bloggerlife again, because it really has always been the highlight.

love always,
orchard p dirk

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hey Orchard.

Glad to see that it was busyness that kept you away.
Sometimes I wonder about blogging. "Not blogging" could mean that wonderful or bad things are happening in the blogger's world. You never know which.

Spring is finally here. Maybe we will see you blossom as well.

Take Care
Michael

5:37 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Just me wandering back.

Take Care
Michael

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are back...I thought you had abandoned us. Looking forward to reading about your exploits :)

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home