Sunday, July 23, 2006

Just one little saying about life where I'm at

Well, I really realized that even making up an expression or two now and then, like I did in day 80, is not such a thing that is bad. And therefore, as I had the experience of being in a tele-vehicle on a highway today that is known as "Route 287", this is the expression that you may all welcome into your books of sayings, much as you did Day 80, back when I was counting days of blogger-life:

"Whilst things may come and go as a car races past the horns, once one hits a deer, that is the time when racing must come to an end, and one must always make the choice if one wishes to end the racing by oneself, OR by a deer--unless one does not have the choice, like when a deer comes out of nowhere, and then really all one can do is one's best, and isn't that just the way."

And you are also welcome to read that quote again and make it become a song like a campfire round.

And now I shall just go on about my evening as it is that time of night again.

Love,
always and forever,
near and far,
close and together,
every day, I will be with you,
every thing, I will do for you,
if I can and the deer does not stop me,


Orch

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hey there...

Take Care
Michael

10:55 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

Hi Orch,

I love that quote!! And I hope you continue to post even if it is intermittently :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Alejandro Valdivia said...

Hi there! Just cheking back on you, it has been a while since I came to the blogging world and I'm really glad to see you're still around!
Peace!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home